Uric Acid Juice
Supports Removal of Uric Acid
Specific Juices to Support the removal of excess uric acid. Beets and bitter gourds are amazing liver and kidney cleansers. They detoxify the liver and kidneys, improve their functions and protect them from excessive alcohol consumption and other toxins. Pineapple, papaya and cucumber are excellent anti-inflammatory foods which should be included in your diet if you’re suffering from gout.
Some Suggested Combos
- 2 carrots + 2 green apples + 2 ribs celery
- 2 carrots + 2 green apples + 3-4 leaves kale + ¼ lemon slice + thumb-size ginger
- 2 carrots + 2 ribs celery + 2 leaves cabbage + thumb-size ginger
- 2 green apples + 2 ribs celery + 1 small cucumber + ¼ lemon slice
- 3 green apples + 1 small cucumber + 1 small bitter gourd + ¼ lemon slice
- 2 carrots + 1 small cucumber + 1 medium-sized beetroot + ¼ lemon slice
- 1 medium-sized beetroot + ½ small pineapple + 1 small cucumber + ¼lemon slice
- 4 ribs of celery + ½ small pineapple + thumb-size ginger
- 1 oz wheatgrass juice neat with a squeeze of lemon Lemongrass-ginger tea
- Masticating juicer (preferred), centrifugal juicer or juice press
- Juice any combination of vegetables as shown above, pour, and enjoy.
Each combination serves 1