Pancreas Salad #1
Raw anti-Cancer Salad
Beet and Carrot with Ginger Salad
The anti-cancer compounds in beets and carrots are heat-sensitive and therefore it is best to eat these powerful root vegetables raw like in this salad.
- 1/2 cup raw beets, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup organic carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoon apple juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine grated beets and carrots in a small bowl.
- Mix apple juice, olive oil, ginger, and salt in a separate bowl and drizzle over salad mixture. Toss gently. Enjoy!