Pancreas Cleanse #1 – Bay Leaf Tea
This tea is the foundation of the pancreas cleanse. Bay leaves contain notable plant-‐derived compounds, vitamins and minerals that are essential for optimum health, detox and cellular regeneration. Bay leaves help in treating kidney infections and even kidney stones.
- 1 teaspoon dried bay leaves
- 200ml of filtered or spring water
- Boil 1 teaspoon of bay leaves in 200ml water until the liquid has reduced to 50ml.
- Strain and take 1 tablespoon twice a day for 4 consecutive days while drinking at least 2 litres of fluid on these days.
- Avoid in pregnancy as bay leaf tea is a uterine stimulant
Visit this page for more information on Pancreas Cleansing
To provide additional support to the Pancreas through the cleanse see these recipes
Throughout this process, we include the use of IMMUNOClean™ as a vital component towards the success of the cleanse.
Before beginning any cleanse, be sure you have consulted your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
Warning: Do not undergo any cleanse if you are pregnant, without first consulting your DBM Physician