Liver Tea #2
Liver Cleansing and Anti-Inflammatory
A powerful liver cleansing tonic
- 2 teaspoons fresh turmeric, peeled and finely grated or powdered
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- ½ - ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 vanilla pod deseeded and added to tea
- ½ - 1 teaspoon pure raw honey
- ¼ cup coconut milk / almond milk
- Boiling clean spring / borehole water
- Fill mug halfway full with boiling water.
- Add in turmeric, vanilla seeds and ginger.
- Cover and let steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon, black pepper and honey.
- Fill the rest of the mug with coconut milk and stir.
Note: You may strain the pieces of turmeric and ginger out if you wish. We grate it very finely and leave them in.