Kidney Cleansing Tea #1 – Parsley Tea
Parsley tea has been a used to treat urinary tract and bladder infections as well as kidney stones. Contains the same ingredients as the intensive tea above – but recommended to sip on whilst hot as part of the general cleanse program
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1L of filtered or spring water
- ¼ lemon
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- Bring filtered water, parsley and ginger to the boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Allow to steep for ten min before straining the parsley and allow tea to cool.
- Pour approximately 250ml parsley tea into a glass; squeeze in some lemon to taste.
- Drink 1 glass per day for 4 consecutive days, repeat weekly for 1 month.
- The remaining parsley tea can be kept in the fridge until finished.
- Fresh tea can be made weekly while following the cleanse.
- Avoid in pregnancy as parsley tea is a uterine stimulant
For more information on Kidney Cleansing visit our Therapies page.
To provide additional support to the Kidneys through the cleanse see these recipes
Throughout this process, we include the use of IMMUNOClean™ as a vital component towards the success of the cleanse. Before beginning any cleanse, be sure you have consulted your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
Warning: Do not undergo any cleanse if you are pregnant, without first consulting your DBM Physician.