Immune Boosting Juice #4
Take Your Shots!
Try any of these combos to give your immune system a boost. Feeling that flu and cold coming on – start taking shots! These are great ways to bump up the children’s immune system without forcing them to drink a whole glass. Make enough to give the whole family their daily Immune Booster.
Some Suggested Combos
Each 'shot' is approximately 30 - 45ml and serves 1
- Lemon Ginger Shots = 1/2 a lemon + 1 large knob of ginger, about 50g
- Apple Ginger Shots = 1 large granny smith apple + 50g fresh ginger
- Apple Ginger Lemon Shots = ½ lemon + 50g fresh ginger + ½ granny smith apple
- Ginger Lemon Fresh Turmeric = 50g fresh ginger + ½ lemon + 50g fresh turmeric
- Ginger Orange Fireball shot = 50g fresh ginger + ½ orange + ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Masticating juicer (preferred), centrifugal juicer or juice press
- Peel all ginger, lemon/orange, de-core apples
- Place the ginger between the fruit in the juicer – juice.
- Mix add paprika if using, mix then drink the shot in one swallow.