Immune Boosting Juice #1
Use this juice is a great option if you feel a cold coming on because it's low in sugar and high in immune boosting nutrients, especially vitamin C and chlorophyll.
- ¼ teaspoon camu berry powder
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds (partially or entirely) removed
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 kale leaves
- 4 celery stalks
- Masticating juicer (preferred), centrifugal juicer or juice press
- Juice the cucumbers, celery, kale, lettuce, and jalapeño pepper
- Transfer the juice to a shaker cup or blender, add the lime juice and camu berry powder, and blend until ingredients are fully incorporated.
- You can adjust the heat level from mild (by removing all the jalapeño seeds prior to juicing), to ambitiously spicy (if you juice the pepper whole), to anywhere in between.
Serves 1 - 2