Hydrating Tea #1
Hydration and Cleansing
Lemon and Ginger Tea
Morning Hydrating / Cleanse tea – to be taken first thing on an empty stomach.
- ½ lemon, juiced or two thick slices of lemon (make sure washed well with hydrogen peroxide)
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root - optional
- 1 tablespoon raw honey – optional
- 2 cups filtered water
- Bring filtered water, to the boil.
- Place lemon juice or sliced lemon
- Pour into your favourite cup or glass. Allow to steep for ten min before straining the parsley and allow elixir to cool.
- Pour approximately 250ml parsley tea into a glass; squeeze in some lemon to taste.
- Drink 1 glass per day