Hydrating & Nausea Tea #2
Hydrating and Immune Boosting
Ginger, Honey, Cayenne, Mint, Cinnamon Tea
To make a good ginger tea, all you need is fresh ginger and filtered water. Chamomile flowers/tea, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, or an Echinacea tea can also be added to the tea but are optional. Be sure not to add everything at the same time but to rather try different combinations.
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 cups filtered water
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Chamomile tea/flowers
- Bring filtered water, to the boil.
- Pour water into your favourite cup or glass.
- Add Lemon, Honey and one other ingredient of your choice.
- Allow to steep for ten min parsley and allow elixir to cool. Strain or drink as is.