Himalayan & Celtic Sea Salt
Properties of unrefined, Himalayan and Celtic Sea Salts
- Contains all of the 84 elements found in the body – the same elements originally found in the “primal sea”, all in colloidal form (small enough for your cells to readily absorb them).
Himalayn salt has a perfect crystalline structure (as seen under an electron microscope) - the interconnectedness of each molecule provides a harmonious vibrational energy component of the 84 elements present. The picture on the left (below) shows refined sea-salt. The natural Himalayan salt shown on the right clearly has a more structured crystalline form.
Health Benefits of Natural, Unrefined Salt
- Regulates water content throughout the body.
- Promotes healthy pH balance in body’s cells - particularly brain cells.
- Promotes blood sugar balance and help reduce the signs of aging.
- Assists in the generation of hydroelectric energy in body’s cells.
- Absorbs food particles through your intestinal tract.
- Supports respiratory health.
- Promotes sinus health.
- Prevents muscle cramps.
- Promotes bone strength.
- Regulates sleep - it naturally promotes sleep.
- Supports your libido.
- Promotes vascular health.
- Essential for the regulation of blood pressure - in conjunction with water.
Our Salt of Choice
Analysis of Himalayan Pink Salt
This list on the table alongside: Certificate of Analysis shows the amounts of all the trace minerals, electrolytes, and elements contained in Himalayan salt
Additional combined elements - the sodium chloride content is 97.41% and meets the worldwide necessry standards for table salt:
|Water H²O||1.5 g/kg||DIN|
|Ammonium NH4+||0.010 ppm||Photometric|
|Nitrate NO3-||0.09 ppm||Photometric|
|Phosphate PO4 3-||<0.10 ppm||ICG|
|Hydrogencarbonate HCO3-||<1.0 g/kg||Titration|
Legend: g/kg – Grams per kilogram ; DIN – German Standards Institute; ICG – Ionchromatography; AAS – Atom absorbtion spectrometry; TXRF – Total reflection - X-Ray - Floresence-Spectometry; ppm - Parts per million; FSM – Flamespectrometry; FSK – Frequency Spectroscope+