Gut Health Tea #1
Happy Belly Tea
This Ayurvedic Tea with coriander, cumin, fennel tea is cooling and soothing for the mind, digestion, and urinary tract and works well for a bloated belly.
- ½ teaspoon coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoons cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- 4 cups filtered, OR spring water Raw honey to taste
- Fresh lime juice (optional) Mint leaves (optional)
- Bring filtered or spring water and seeds to a boil, let steep, strain and drink.
- You can add fresh mint, lime juice and a dash of honey to flavour.
- It can be taken one to two times per day before lunch and dinner. It's best to sip this tea a half-‐hour before meals.