General Health Tea #4
Calming and Liver Supportive
Lavender and Lemon Balm Tea
Lavender – a very calming tea.
- 3 cups of hot water
- 1 handful of fresh lemon balm. (Substitute mint or a couple of tea bags.)
- 2 tablespoons fresh or dried lavender flowers.
- Honey to sweeten. (Optional)
- Bring water to boil.
- Pour boiling water over lemon balm and lavender (if you are using dried or fresh lavender).
- Cover and let steep for about five minutes
- Add lavender oil if you are using oil.
- Add honey to taste.
- This tea is pleasant any time of the day but it is particularly nice as a night time ritual since it does promote relaxation