General Health Tea #3
Glucose Regulation, Live Enzymes
Homemade Russian Tea - filled with Vitamin C for immune support; Cinnamon for glucose regulation; Cloves for body sanitation and honey – live enzymes.
- 4 cups water
- Juice of one lemon (approx. 1/2 cup)
- Juice of two oranges (approx. 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 4 rooibos tea bags
- In a large saucepan, combine the 4 cups of hot water, lemon juice, orange juice, cinnamon stick, and cloves. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add the tea bags. Allow to steep 3 minutes.
- Pour through a strainer into 4 tea cups.
- Add honey (better to add honey when water is not boiling to preserve enzymes)