General Health Soup - Raw #13
Raw Spicy Cream of Tomato Soup
- 1 lb roma tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno (take out seed for less heat)
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 large shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of one orange
- juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup cashew cream
- 1/4 of one yellow bell pepper (that’s how much I had, you could use more)
- 2 dates soaked for 30 minutes
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- Dice 1 tomato and 1/4 of the jalapeno.
- Mix this tomato and jalapeno with 1/2 of the cilantro and all of the pumpkin seeds in a bowl and set aside.
- Put all remaining ingredients into blender including date water.
- Run blender on high for 1 minute until everything is creamy.
- Pour into bowls. Sprinkle pumpkin seed mixture over each soup and serve.
Serves 2 - 4