General Health Soup - Raw #10
Raw Cream of Cucumber Soup
- 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs (dill, fresh mint, tarragon, or cilantro), or 1 teaspoon dried
- Put the lettuce, cucumber, water, lemon juice, garlic, and salt in a blender and process on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the avocado and oil and process on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the herbs and process on medium speed briefly, just to mix.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator,
- Cream of Cucumber Soup will keep for 2 days.