General Health Soup #3
Immune Boosting & Overall Health
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped Italian parsley or cilantro (coriander leaves)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 5 whole cloves
- Pinch of dried thyme
- 2 litres Vegetable Hydration Broth as base
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of skinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup pre-soaked chickpeas or any white bean pre-soaked
- Himalayan salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 lemon / lime freshly squeezed – to taste
- Place garlic, parsley, bay leaves, sage, cloves, thyme, Hydration broth, pepper, tomatoes, chick peas/beans and salt in a large stock pot over high heat and bring to a boil
- Stir well, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- When chickpeas cooked, remove soup from the heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Add lemon/lime juice to taste and serve.