General Health Salad #3
Nutrient & Enzyme Dense
Spicy Sweet Sprout Salad
This salad is really simple, nutrient dense, covers all of your five tastes and is beautiful to look at. What more could you ask for?
Ingredients - Salsa
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro (fresh coriander), finely chopped
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Hot pepper of choice or chilli flakes (optional)
Ingredients - Salad
- ¼-½ cup fresh salsa
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups sprouts of choice (bean sprouts, pea shoots, sunflower
- sprouts, alfalfa sprouts etc…)
- 3 cups leafy/lettuce greens of choice
Instructions - Salsa
- Place all of your ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss and allow to sit for 30 minutes for flavours to blend.
Instructions - Salad
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl, toss and enjoy!
Cilantro / Fresh Coriander
- Almost all of us have been exposed to toxic levels of heavy metals that over time can accumulate in your body and cause health issues and symptoms. Fortunately, there are some very simple things you can do right away to help your body to eliminate these toxic metals from your body so you can have the best health and energy possible.
- One of the best, easiest and by far the most delicious way of helping your body detoxify heavy metals is to eat a lot of cilantro.
- Cilantro is most often cited as being effective for toxic metal cleansing and rightfully so, this herb is a powerful, natural cleansing agent. The chemical compounds in cilantro bind to toxic metals and loosen them from the tissue. Many people suffering from mercury exposure report a reduction in the often-cited feeling of disorientation after consuming large and regular amounts of cilantro over an extended period.
- The herb is a good source of minerals like potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, and magnesium. It is also rich in many vital vitamins, including folic-acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin-A, beta carotene, vitamin-C, and vitamin-K.