Gallbladder Tea #2
Rosemary & Peppermint
Rosemary stimulates bile acid production thus preventing gallbladder stones. Also helps with gallbladder spasms.
- Peppermint tea / peppermint herbs (PhytoForce)
- ¼ cup Fresh Rosemary / 2 teaspoons dried Rosemary
- 250ml clean spring/borehole water – boiled
- Make an infusion of the peppermint tea and add the rosemary. Allow to steep for a 10 minutes.
- Sip while warm.
- This tea will provide good support to the gallbladder whilst performing the gallbladder cleanse.