Gallbladder Salad #1
For Gallbladder Support
With Coconut Oil and Lemon juice.
- 1 small bunch of beets, greens removed – in season
- Coconut oil – sufficient to drizzle over before roasting and enough to drizzle over for serving
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- 1 lemon – juiced for serving – add as much as you like for taste
- To roast your beets, simple wash the beets (you can use a soft vegetable brush on the skin if needed) and trim the tops 1-2 inches above the root.
- Place in a glass baking dish, sprinkle with coconut oil, and a dash of salt, and roast at 350 for 20-60 minutes.
- Once they are roasted, place in cold water to cool slightly and then gently peel the skins off. They should slip off easily.
- Serve with coconut oil and lemon juice