Hydrogen Peroxide Bath
Cell Oxygenation Bath #1: Hydrogen Peroxide Bath
- 1 – 4 cups 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide
- Bathful of water
- Add 1 cup of 35% food grade peroxide to a bath-‐tub-‐full of water. Then get in and soak, preferably for 30 minutes or longer for an oxygenating soak. (Soaping is not required when bathing as the oxygen oxidises the bacteria responsible for body odour.)
- When you start taking peroxide baths increase quantity by 1 cup per week to manage side effects like raised energy levels or dizziness due to increased oxygen levels to the brain. Do not exceed 4 cups per bath.
- Our Skin Cleansing program deals with the removal of opportunistic bacteria from the skin. Additionally, there are other things you can do to ensure good healthy skin.
Juice for Healthy skin
Here are a few healthy skin juicing combinations
Masticating juicer (preferred), centrifugal juicer or juice press
- Juice all ingredients and en
- Be sure to wash non-‐organic fruit and vegetables well in water that contains a spoonful of hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade to rid it of the pesticides and chemicals.
- Juice made in a centrifugal or masticating juicer should be enjoyed within 15 minutes – otherwise follow storing instructions in Section 37 of this book.
Visit our Therapies page – Skin Cleansing for more information see “Steps To Healthy Skin”
Throughout this process, we include the use of IMMUNOClean™ as a vital component towards the success of the cleanse.
Before beginning any cleanse, be sure you have consulted your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
Warning: Do not undergo any cleanse if you are pregnant, without first consulting your DBM Physician