Kidney Cleansing Tea
#1 – Parsley Tea
Parsley tea has been a used to treat urinary tract and bladder infections as well as kidney stones.
Contains the same ingredients as the intensive tea above – but recommended to sip on whilst hot as part of the general cleanse program
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1L of filtered or spring water
- ¼ lemon
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- Bring filtered water, parsley and ginger to the boil and immediately remove from h
- Allow to steep for ten min before straining the parsley and allow tea to coo
- Pour approximately 250ml parsley tea into a glass; squeeze in some lemon to
- Drink 1 glass per day for 4 consecutive days, repeat weekly for 1 mont
- The remaining parsley tea can be kept in the fridge until finished.
- Fresh tea can be made weekly while following the clean
- Avoid in pregnancy as parsley tea is a uterine stimulant
For more information on Kidney Cleansing visit our page – Therapies – Kidney Cleanse.
To provide additional support to the Kidneys through the cleanse see these recipes
Throughout this process, we include the use of ImmunoClean™ as a vital component towards the success of the cleanse.
Before beginning any cleanse, be sure you have consulted your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
Warning: Do not undergo any cleanse if you are pregnant, without first consulting your DBM Physician