- Approximately 36 Granny Smith apples
- 120ml cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice extractor
- Hydrogen peroxide
- To be sure you are drinking natural juice, soak apples in peroxide water for 10 minutes prior to
- Juice approximately 2–3 medium sized apples to make 120ml apple juice
- Drink 120ml of apple juice at 8
- 120ml apple juice to follow every 2 hours (10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm and 6 pm). Eat nothing else that day.
- Repeat the apple juice schedule then at bedtime take 120ml of olive oil; you may flush it down with a shot of freshly squeezed hot lemon juice
This quick cleanse allows your gall bladder to soften through the consumption of apple juice and the acids it contains then forces the gall bladder to empty with the olive oil and hot lemon juice.
Read more background information on the importance of a gallbladder cleanse, here.
For other foods that support the Galbladder visit this page.
Throughout this process, we include the use of ImmunoClean™ as a vital component towards the success of the cleanse.
Before beginning any cleanse, be sure you have consulted your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
Warning: Do not undergo any cleanse if you are pregnant, without first consulting your DBM Physician