Bowel / Intestinal Cleanse
- 1 large garlic clove**
- 2 heaped tablespoon of Epsom Salts
- ½ cup sauerkraut / Goat’s kefir **
- Ginger Tea for nausea **
- Take 1 large clove of garlic, crush and swallow.
- Take 2 heaped tablespoons of Epsom Salts (dissolve in 50ml of luke-warm water), drink
- Follow the Epsom salts solution immediately with 500ml of ginger, lemon, honey tea (1 teaspoon grated ginger, a squeeze of fresh lemon and honey to taste in boiling water).
- 30 minutes later, have ½ a cup of sauerkraut (probiotic) to replace the good
- Have 1 tablespoon sauerkraut half an hour before and after all meals daily to strengthen the good Continue for at least 28 days after the bowel cleanse and then as a way of life daily.
- The use of goats kefire is left to the discretion of the DBM Practitioner, as well as the amount of Epsom salts that is used.
- This process may be repeated upon the advice of your DBM Practitioner, but is also recommended to do this at least every three months.
Often chronic constipation takes a while to rectify. Ensuring a good supply of hydration throughout your program with clean spring/borehole water and herbal teas and other hydration formulas, is very important. Make sure you drink at least 2 to 2.5 litres of liquid a day.
To help initially with keeping the bowels from becoming “clogged”, you might try some Triphala Powder. Ayurvedic Triphala Powder** is one of the few truly beneficial laxatives for occasional use. The powder needs to be mixed the night before you use it. Triphala is very effective, but each person reacts differently to it. We recommend you start with 1-2 teaspoons as a test, and then readjust this quantity, depending on how fast the bowel moves and how much is eliminated. The use of Triphala Powder as an alternative to Epsom salts in our Parasite Cleanse Program, for specific patients, is at the discretion of your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
- 1 – 2 teaspoons of Triphala Powder
- 1 glass (250ml) of boiling water
Add the Triphala Powder into a glass of boiling hot water and allow to stand for the night.
Do not place it in the refrigerator.
The replenishment of healthy gut bacteria** is important. A continuous program of supplementation with natural, home-made sauerkraut or DBMs Probiotic Solution is required.
For other foods that support the bowel / gut visit this page.
Throughout this process, we include the use of ImmunoClean™** as a vital component towards the success of the cleanse.
Before beginning any cleanse, be sure you have consulted your DBM Physician / Practitioner.
Warning: Do not undergo any cleanse if you are pregnant, without first consulting your DBM Physician